With more applications moving to the cloud, the role of IT moves from managing performance and availability, to governance. Ensuring service level agreements (SLAs) are being met is important for both the consumer and provider of a SaaS service.
This SLA Monitoring handbook covers:
- Service level indicators (SLI), objectives (SLO), and agreements (SLA)
- Creating and maintaining SLA monitoring reports
- Configuring alerts for SLA breaches
- Cloud monitoring best practices
- Enforcing SLAs for critical business transactions and third-party tags
Download the handbook today!